My Life at University of Louisiana at Lafayette .

Praveena S. shares her experience at University of Louisiana at Lafayette.

Q :- Please tell us about which course is you doing and why did you choose that course?
A :- I am doing my Masters in Business Administration. I chose this course because of my interest in management and business.

Q :- Why did you choose the USA for higher education?
A :- Getting a MBA from the US University is my childhood ambition.

Q :- How is University of Louisiana at Lafayette different than any other USA University based on whatever you have heard from your friends about
A :- It has a separate college of Business in the university campus, good career services and funding.

Q :- Are you happy with your decision?
A :- Yes, I am happy with my decision.

Q :- Please share some of your experiences of the USA for aspiring students
A :- USA is good place to study and can gain more practical knowledge during the course period.

Q :- Other than academics, what else did you learn from the country USA ?
A :- The culture, their marketing skills, etc…

Q :- How are the studies in the USA different than the studies in India ?
A :- Their way of teaching, flexibility to choose the courses (subjects) we like, for that particular semester.

Q :- Is it worth spending so much money to get a degree from the USA as compared to similar degree in India with lower costs?
A :- Yes, it is worth.

Q :- What are you future plans?
A :- Get a job after my graduation and get the industrial exposure.

Q :- How did you fund your higher education?
A :- By educational loan.

0 Responses to “My Life at University of Louisiana at Lafayette .”:

Leave a comment