My Life at DePaul University

Ashwini K. shares her experience at DePaul University.

Q :- Please tell us about which course is you doing and why did you choose that course?
A :- I am doing Masters in computer graphics because this will boost my knowledge and I have already worked in the same field for 3 years.

Q :- Why did you choose the USA for higher education?
A :- USA education is one of the best in the world so I have chose USA for education.

Q :- How is DePaul University different than any other USA University based on whatever you have heard from your friends about?
A :- DePaul University is one of the best university for Masters in Computer graphics.

Q :- Are you happy with your decision?
A :- Yes I am quite happy with my decision.

Q :- Please share some of your experiences of the USA for aspiring students
A :- Yeah sure. USA is one of the best place to study.

Q :- What’s your advice to students who aspire to go to the USA for higher studies?
A :- Everybody can come to US for higher study but everybody should try to go back to India.

Q :- Other than academics, what else did you learn from the country USA ?
A :- Now a days USA people facing problem regarding employments. So I would suggest India is the best place to setup our career after completing MS.

Q :- How are the studies in the USA different than the studies in India ?
A :- USA has good quality of education system which is good compare to India. I wish we would have MS Colleges there so we won’t come here.

Q :- Is it worth spending so much money to get a degree from the USA as compared to similar degree in India with lower costs?
A :- MS in US is good option but India has other courses as good as USA.

Q :- What’s your advice to parents of aspiring students?
A :- They should support their kids.

Q :- Key things to remember for parents and students while planning for the studies in the USA
A :- Please check tuition fees difference between universities.

Q :- What are you future plans?
A :- Planning to work here for 1 year after MS and then I would like to do PHD

Q :- How did you fund your higher education?
A :- Thanks to Credila. I have got loan from Credila.

Q :- Why did you choose Credila?
A :- They provide 100% loan so I chose Credila.

0 Responses to “My Life at DePaul University”:

Leave a comment