What are your views about the current economic environment in the USA? Has it changed anything for students?
Definitely it has changed a lot for the students as getting jobs is slightly tougher than what it used to be earlier. However, things are definitely improving.

What is the best way to decide on the right option in terms of universities abroad.
Ranking of the University is as important as the course that the student is planning to. Need to verify the facilities, extracurricular activities and even placements that the university provides. It is also important to study the weather and other generic conditions before applying.
Any special advice for students and parents?
Consult educational service organizations like Credila as they have a lot of knowledge based on the thousands of students they have funded for education abroad.
Where do you eat? Do you cook yourself?
75 percent replied that they cook dinner at home and the chore is shared with flat mates. 100% of the respondents said that they eat lunch on the campus.
Is it difficult to get Indian food?
Candidates from US and Europe responded that Indian restaurants are available and it is not difficult to get ingredients in supermarkets with which they could even cook Indian food.
Where do you live? On-campus or off-campus and why?
50% choose to live on-campus though US students prefer to share an apartment with other Indians as the off-campus as the cost is almost the same.

How did you fund your higher education?
CREDILA helped me.
Why did you choose Credila?
The procedure is uncomplicated and quick. Credila is also trustworthy. Credila was my last option which was referred to me by one of my friend. The main issue was I was above the age limit and banks, therefore, were not willing to fund me. However, I approached Credila and they did not see my age as a factor to refuse the loan and I am now studying abroad.
Credila helped me get my US Visa.
The US embassy has very strict conditions and requires proof of funding to sanction visa. Without a visa, one cannot even apply for admission. The whole process is very complicated. However, Credila gave me proof of funds with which I obtained my visa as well as admission abroad.

www.credila.com

0 Responses to “ ”:

Leave a comment