Loan sanctioned within less than 10 days

" I did not have a very good experience with my previous education loan taken from a nationalized bank. Moreover, due to time constraints, I started looking for other options, through which the loan can be sanctioned within less than 10 days. I came to know about Credila and approached them. I really appreciate their efforts in sanctioning the loan within five working days just like they promised while taking the required documents. Also, my parents were very supportive throughout the entire process, without whom I wouldn’t have been sitting here in College Station and answering these questions for future aspirants!


Ms. Manjusha Sala, 11-12

From Hyderabad

Texas A & M University, USA

0 Responses to “Loan sanctioned within less than 10 days”:

Leave a comment